Shtayim Pr Events and exhibition organisers are responsible for planning your event and ensuring that they run as smoothly as possible.
Our exact role depends on the type of event and the organisation we are working for.
We work on:
- Public events, such as the Ideal Home Exhibition or Flower Show.
- Trade and industry exhibitions.
- Product launches.
- Special company events such as team away days or annual general meetings (AGM’s).
- Private events such as parties and weddings.
- Liaising closely with clients.
- Finding and booking venues.
- Planning room layouts, timetables, workshops and special demonstrations.
- Selling stands and exhibition space to exhibitors.
- Arranging other facilities, e.g. catering, entertainment, toilets, security and insurance cover.
- Publicising the event, liaising with the press and organising promotional material, e.g. flyers, posters and programmes.
- Finding accommodation for delegates and exhibitors.
- Ensuring health and safety requirements are met.
- Managing sub-contractors.
- Dealing with queries from exhibitors and visitors.
- Ensuring that the event is concluded and the venue cleared on time.
- Post-event evaluation with the client.